Thursday, June 23, 2011

cardboard jungle

on my road trip to Caloundra and Redcliffe yesterday i was thinking how awesomely fun road trips are especially when u have good company and going somewhere nice or visiting someone special.

My company yesterday was unfortunately only google maps on my phone, my denver stock rack in the back and miami horror - pretty dismal to say the least ha! Buuuut some excitement came when i took wrong turns and got lost ha ha

I was venturing to the lovely Caloundra to stock a brand new shop opening tomorrow. Top spot right on the water it's called Frock fashion and located at Bulcock Beach just down from the main street.


Aaaand my reason for visiting Redcliffe...... i am moving! Having recently sold my house on the Gold Coast i feel it's time for a change of scenery and get away from the bustle of the city.


little felt mouse i found walking, he is a bit worse for wear but i like him

Trying to pack today is somewhat confusing not knowing what the hell to pack first cos i know i will need something as soon as it's put in a box!
Might leave the studio til last wow it has NEVER been packed up. Have lots of plans for the next denver mackenzie studio set up. It will be super organized and have a place for everything along with a new side project i have come up with stay tuned for a new illustration product webpage coming soon... probably more around July/ August eeek love a new idea!

x Have a grand day and think of me being swallowed up by a cardboard jungle

No comments:

Post a Comment