Monday, February 14, 2011

better late than never

A little bit late with my report on the village markets but better than never i guess..
Was a swelter of a day, so muggy i think my poor top was saturated within minutes of arrival and set up!!
Found some great little stalls of loveliness... Anna Carey is a cool and crafty digital artist who makes little models of houses, apartments or hotels, whichever she takes a liking too and then magically photographs them, this one is called 'daydream'.....

I had special little bookmarks which i gave with every denver purchase....

And checked out the most awesomest vintage caravan you will ever see... this pic is from the inside and it is so cute you just want to sit with your girlfriends and play dolls and drink tea ... x

One of my newest editions to the handmade & illustrated range was the 'Alice drink me' tank top, it was a hit selling the one and only i had with an order to make another, it is my favourite at the moment too getting inspiration from one of my favourite tales it is mystical and quirky jus what we like in denver mackenzie fashion!

All in all it was a great market day xo

No comments:

Post a Comment