Thursday, January 12, 2012

weasling my way back in....


well you could say i was gone but not forgotten yeah? 
Taking a well earned break i have restored my creativeness and getting back on track with some new ideas while delving into also unknown creative man's land with some new learned tricks!
I do hope you have been well while i have been away :)
While on my break i jetted off to the USA! This is where i took these snap shots (with my newest love the Pen E 3 olympus camera)
See what you think below....

New Orleans

Cocoa Beach, FL

  
Brooklyn Bridge, NY    





All photos are property of and subject to copyright law 2012- Denver Mackenzie/ Krystle Roberts

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a nice break Krystle... love the Hot Dog stand pic... the colours are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete