Monday, April 25, 2011

newsday tuesday!!

Wow! Newsday Tuesday time has come around so quickly again...... over the Easter break i've had loads of time to be extra creative and use my time well so a little pat on the back for me ha ha
What have you been working on over the Easter break?

While shopping on etsy i found these treasures that i thought i would share....


                                                             pink + black handbag!
I love anything pink and black so i went with this theme in my shopping off etsy....


                                                               sweetheart vintage apron


                                                      yew check out these hair extensions!


Just listed on my Etsy shop is the popular "i blame sibling rivalry" tank top. I've been working over the past nights and days in getting my shop looking better with more current designs- i only have one more to go to make 10 items but have a few more NEW designs i am working on as well so i will add those after they're finished so keep a lookout and i will post a link on here when done!

Today I am hoping to get my products listed up on the Young Republic website ready for the launch next week! How exciting : )

And yes!!! Tomorrow school is back in (as lovely as it is to have Will home it is lovely to see him go back to school!!) so i can get some much needed work done in the studio, preparing for 2 mega busy markets and 1 shop opening is hectic : / but i do love it

Til then... xo

No comments:

Post a Comment