Monday, May 2, 2011

Newsday Tuesday!

wOW! Have i got some news this week!
The weekend was quite eventful for me and Denver Mackenzie starting friday, we set up for my 1st BrisStyle Indie Twilight Markets and other than the wetness it was a fabulous affair i had some new tops on display which apart from selling had great feedback from, which is always great news!




And then Sunday was the monthly YDM held in Little Stanley St, Southbank Parklands! Also was a fantastic day, the sun shining it's warmth and brightness and lots of lovely people to chat to. My aunty Sandy was kind enough to come and take Will off my hands for the day (xo) so he wasn't totally bored and whinging away in my ear lol. So i had some quiet time for myself to wonder in my thoughts . . . .





{May turn these sketches into designs for tops what do u think?} But probably not the bumbag one ha ha 

I've also finished my first commissioned job for Loose Kid Industries where i designed the "new" denim shorts for the ladies summer collection, will be do lots more for the guys so keep watch i will post some links and pics when available! .....   weeeee

Thanks to all the people who came to visit me at the markets and the lovelies who bought my wares, enjoy!
Love K aka Denver xox

No comments:

Post a Comment