Monday, August 1, 2011

a cat lady

yes i'll admit i'm a bit of a self confessed cat lady. I never thought much of cats while growing up til i endured a 'bad break up' in my late teens, as you do ha ha


Gussy being cheeky on the front porch

My friend and i went down to the local pet shop 'Pets Bizarre' in downtown Southport and picked up a couple of adorable black kittens and from then on me and Gussy (Or Gus is his proper name) were a team. That was way back in the year 2000 so Gus is now about 11 years old and still goin strong with not many grey hairs among his black fur.
We are truly the best of friends and don't know if anyone else's cat does this but he knows if i'm upset cos he comes and gives me a cuddle and a nudge. It's pretty neat




So my love of cats has brought me to quite a few design ideas of late, one including my entry into the Reverse garbage: Materialistic Exhibition 





The opening night will be held on Saturday September 10th @ 6pm
It should be a real hoot with drinkies, nibbles and entertainment yew AND you'll be able to have a geez at my entries, there's a whole stack of them!!

Have you any cat stories to share with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment